Canyon of Carléva InferiorCanyoning run of Carléva Inferior
Discover the canyoning at Carleva inferior !
This is a run of intermediate level, for people who want discover a full day canyon with a moderate level, with obstacles relatively easy to overcome. Beginners accepted, sure, from 12 Years.
Carleva Inferior, it’s a wild canyon, easy and beautiful. Carléva has a festival of water games, jumps, slides, abseiling and swimming…
The wild atmosphere of this canyon will seduce you, the omnipresent vegetation will leave its place at times to a mineral scenery where the resurgences drip and sculpt limestone concretions as painted in green by lush mosses… An amazing decor !
The Carleva valley, although less known than its neighbour the Maglia, remains a major canyon where you will discover a large number of jumps and slides (10 meters for the highest slide).
Detonating cocktail between nature and sensations !
- Verticality: 3 easy abseiling.
- Dumping: numerous jumps and swum parts.
- Duration: approximately 5 hours.
- Approach walking to go: 20 min.
- Walking of return: 20 min.
- Temperature of the water: between 16 and 18°C
- Material provided: neoprene suit and socks, helmet, harness, ropes.
- Equipment to provide: a pair of sneakers, swimsuit, cereal bars, sandwich, water bottle, and towel.
All level. From 12 Years.
Canyoning run of Carleva InferiorAll Level
- Store with changing room to Breil-sur-Roya to change quietly, to leave the valuable affairs (phone, etc…).
- Gone up from the canyon in minibus.
- Descent of the canyon with State-certified guide.
- 65 € for kids ( under 15 years ).