Canyon de Fanghetto / Ruisseau d'AudinCanyoning run in ruisseau d'Audin
Discover the ruisseau d’Audin
This small valley is essentially intended for the initiation and for the discovery of the canyoning and lends itself easily to a first approach for the youngest.
Audin snuggled up near the village of Fanghetto. Small half an hour of easy walking is needed to access at the valley. At once the aquatic atmosphere of the canyon smelt. All the obstacles are avoidable and low what makes it a pleasant course for the discovery of the canyoning in family.
The natural slides are many and the jumps easy.
Live a unique moment with Mat & Eau
- Verticality: no ropes and abseiling.
- Dumping: avoidable jumps and swum parts.
- Duration: approximately 3 hours.
- Approach walking to go: 40 min.
- Walking of return: 15 min.
- Temperature of the water: between 16 and 19°C.
Equipment to be planned: an old pair of sport shoes, swimsuit, towel and replacement clothes, energy stick.
Canyoning run in ruisseau d'AudinAll levels
- Descent of the canyon with State-certified guide.
- Your photos in present on arrival at the shop downloadable free!