Canyon Rio BarbairaCanyoning run in rio Barbaira
Discover Rio Barbaira
Often nicknamed the small Maglia, the canyon of Barbaira offer attractive one travel in ponds emeralds. Much less technical than her big sister, Barbaira will seduce you by its grand atmosphere.
Snuggled up on the Italian hillside Barbaira is a jewel of the valley of Nierva. We access this valley by an approach hike of 45 minutes, which will prepare you to face the first jump cooling of the course, which is made of the bridge Romain of the departure. The valley goes crescendo and the obstacles follow one another with an increasing difficulty while remaining easy to cross. The end of this descent offers a beautiful contraction followed by a walking in river which leads to the magnificent bowl of the dam of the mill, the full stop of the course.
On the spot: parking, changing room, toilet and non-stop open Italian restaurants.
- Verticality: max abseiling 12 meters.
- Dumping: numerous jumps and swum parts.
- Duration: approximately 4 hours.
- Approach walking to go: 40 min.
- Walking of return: 10 min.
- Temperature of the water: between 16 and 19°C.
- Supplied equipment: wetsuit, socks, helmet, harness and ropes.
- Equipment to be planned: an old pair of sport shoes, swimsuit, towel and replacement clothes, sandwich, energy stick and bottle of water.
All levels. From 12 years old.
Canyoning run in Rio BarbairaAll levels
- Municipal 4€ tax of entrance of the canyon included.
- Descent of the canyon with State-certified guide.
- Your photos in present on arrival at the shop downloadable for free!