Carléva canyonCanyoning run in the Carléva canyon
Discover the valley of Carléva
The valley or the canyon of Carléva, it is the wild course of the valley of Roya. Kept by a beautiful approach hike, Carléva reserves you a festival of games of water, jumps, slides, swimmin…
The valley of Carléva, although less known than its neighbor la Maglia, stays not less a sports and isolated course where we shall discover a large number of jumps and slides (19m. For the biggest slide).
Clashing cocktail between nature and sensations!
- Verticality: max abseiling 22 meters.
- Dumping: numerous jumps and swum parts.
- Duration: approximately 7 hours.
- Approach walking to go: 1 hour.
- Walking of return: 10 min.
- Temperature of the water: between 15 and 18°C.
- Supplied Equipment: wetsuit, socks, helmet, harness and ropes.
- Equipment to be planned: an old pair of sport shoes, swimsuit, towel and replacement clothes, sandwich, energy stick and bottle of water.
Sporty. From 16 years old.
Canyoning run in Carléva canyonSporty
- Store with changing room to Breil-sur-Roya to change quietly, to leave the valuable affairs (phone, etc…).
- Descent of the canyon with State-certified guide.
- Your photos in present on arrival at the shop downloadable free!